How can organizations empower groups thru experiential gaining knowledge of?
Coaches Across Continents is the worldwide chief in Purposeful Play. Governments, Corporations, Foundations, and network-based establishments in 60 countries effect 16 million youngsters yearly using CAC’s 28 12 months-spherical strategic sources to create Purposeful Play. Over the past decade CAC has educated and licensed over 25,000 community leaders on six continents and been installed because the Global Leader in Education Outside the Classroom, prevailing 26 foremost awards together with the 2018 Beyond Sport Global Impact of the Year Award.
CAC’s Purposeful play is based on 4 key pillars: Our Core Values, Chance to Choice Educational Philosophy, Self-Directed Learning Methodology, and Theory of Change.
Coaches Across Continents stuck my attention as a sport for development organization due to the fact it’s far the best one I’ve visible that has a really said method and Theory of Change.” – Jay Coakley, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Sociology Department, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
Coaches Across Continents is aware of that many individuals and organizations recognize the capability electricity of recreation, however do now not optimise its use as an academic tool or agent of social trade. By partnering with CAC, they analyze fine practices in Purposeful Play in order to teach youngsters in their communities and create Legacies of social alternate.
What is Purposeful Play?
CAC’s Purposeful Play creates Education Outside the Classroom and is particular for 2 key reasons:
1. CAC’s Purposeful Play is based totally on our Self-Directed Learning Methodology that creates an surroundings for children to be on top of things. They are capable to signify and enforce solutions to issues posed with the aid of the educators or the sports themselves. This develops the important thing talent sets of trouble fixing and vital thinking.
2. Every activity from CAC’s award-prevailing curriculum is carefully designed to educate about particular UN SDGs and key social troubles. This transforms the sports field right into a secure area in which individuals can learn and ultimately query harmful traditional, religious, and cultural practices.
How does CAC empower communities?
CAC designs, develops, and implements instructional pathways for businesses and instructors to analyze from our 28 12 months-round strategic assets. This empowers them to create an surroundings for experiential gaining knowledge of and put in force Purposeful Play for their communities.
Our research from the past decade proves that Purposeful Play is powerful because it’s far amusing and attractive for each educators and children, creating lifelong beginners who turn into community leaders with the ability to grow to be future coverage makers.
Purposeful Play empowers groups to create the sustainable exchange they want to see inside the global.
Education for a changing world:
Last month CAC launched the arena’s first Organisational Accreditation Programme in Purposeful Play and Education Outside the Classroom. Our rigorous requirements of accreditation and 28 12 months-spherical strategic resources empower nearby firms to use Purposeful Play as an effective instructional tool in their communities to create sustainable exchange primarily based on the UN SDGs.
Coaches Across Continents is the use of Purposeful Play to create Education for a Changing World.
Choosing a consultant
When deciding on a consultant or adviser to assist your faculty in ICT, whether for Hands-On Support, education, strategic improvement or any other thing of ICT, it’s crucial to get the proper character or company for the job.
To assist you do so, here’s a list of questions you can wish to ask before hiring a person. You are not likely to locate any individual or organisation who can answer “sure” to all of these questions, so that you will need to deliver your very own expert judgement to endure to your selection.
1. Is the consultancy independently authorised with the aid of a fine assurance scheme, including with the aid of NaaceMark or comparable scheme? If no longer, is it in search of accreditation? Note that a solution of “No” in either case is not necessarily a bad factor. In my own revel in, the paintings itself is so time-consuming that it’s pretty difficult to go through the hoops required to show that you can do what you are doing! That’s why the following few questions are important too.
2. Is the representative a member of a applicable business enterprise, along with (within the UK) Naace or the Society for Education Consultants? These types of agency offer a positive diploma of pleasant warranty within the sense that they might not take delivery of just everybody as contributors, even though they may deliver no guarantees approximately the fine of work undertaken through their individuals. Also, they regularly provide useful information approximately the world wherein the representative works, which in idea at least keeps the consultant up to date on modern traits in the field.
Three. Ask for details of similar paintings undertaken with the aid of the consultancy, and for info of satisfied customers – but undergo in thoughts that a reluctance to deliver such info can be because of considerations of confidentiality.
Four. Ask for references, testimonials, or details of opinions, ie evidence of fine warranty of the experts’ work.
Five. You can also ask how the representative receives most of its paintings. Word of mouth is a great sign.
6. Ask for the CVs of the experts who can be working on your enterprise if you decide to join up this consultancy.
7. Is the consultant certified to undertake the paintings? This may be an educational qualification, accreditation as an inspector or education company in one or more schemes, or qualification via enjoy.
8. Has the representative been on relevant schooling in the remaining 12 months?
Nine. Ensure that the consultancy agrees not to subcontract the work with out prior discussion with you, the client.
10. If you’re considering the representative for workforce education, ask if you could attend one in all their training periods in another faculty.